>

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

a valance for the master bath

Just a small update today.  A few months ago, I was looking for a window treatment idea for our bathroom, and I stumbled upon this tutorial from Young House Love.  It was perfect for our master bath, and I had some tablecloth fabric (from Target) leftover from my cork board in the office. I followed the tutorial, and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Sorry for the poor lighting; this space is incredibly hard to photograph.
That's all for today! I'll be back tomorrow with some small decor changes you can make to transition your spaces for fall.

7 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I love the pattern on the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and pattern. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it especially the pattern . So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fabric you chose - so timeless and the valance is perfect. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome idea to use the tablecloth fabric, improvising is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fabric that you used.. I have wanted to make my own curtains for my bathroom

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10