>

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

our house on christmas eve - 2013

Merry Christmas, Everyone! I'm super late getting these pictures up, but if you've seen my Instagram photos lately, you know we've been busy...
We put up our decorations a few weeks ago, but I finally got around to taking some pictures of the rest of the house...here's a sneak peak of the floors, too!
I had the same garland and Noel sign up last year, but they look so much better since we updated the cabinets.
 And, just to keep things real, this is the other side of our kitchen at the moment.
I made this Joy bunting last year.
 And, here's our very full Christmas Card Holder that I made last year.  It looks much better now that this hallway, door and trim are painted. I love getting everyone's cards, especially since so many of them are photo cards now!
 Here's the view when you walk in the house from the garage.
 The entry also looks basically the same as last year, but I recently painted the door! 
Check out how I made the Christmas Carol art here.
 
We are looking forward to a wonderful, low-key Christmas with my family, tonight and tomorrow. Thank you for stopping by; we hope you have a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10