>

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Photo Challenge - March 21-22

The weekend is almost here! Just 1.5 more days! It has been a very busy, fun week, but I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend with my wonderful man. I think we've got some eating and being lazy on the couch planned :) And, posts to come, I promise!

March 21st - Delicious

This is cake leftover from my bridal shower. It is so delicious, and I have eaten over 1/8th of a sheet cake myself! Yikes! And, check out our new silverware! Woo this is much better than our ugly forks.

March 22nd - Your Kitchen Sink

P.S. Wedding Update! We officially mailed our invitations yesterday! Getting so close, and getting more excited everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10